Real time suspected malware list as detected by InterServer's InterShield protection system.
Total Possible Malware: 1713655
Total confirmed malware detected: 533239
Total found from hex match: 1128419
For DNS based block lists and clamav signature usage examples check out the usage page.
These are unofficial clamAV virus databases created by InterServer that are for use in the Clamav Virus Scanner.
Automatic updating DBs
- sha256: interserver256.hdb - 100% known malware sha256 format
- hex/topline: interservertopline.db - inserts into files, manual cleaning HEX
- Shell lbd: shell.ldb - 99.9% known malware using logical signatures
- Whitelist: whitelist.fp - MD5 checksums of false positives or common files
Original Virus DBs
These dbs were originally manually kept and updated. The system is more automated now and the below will rarely update and are kept for legacy purposes.
- Shellb: shellb.db - original db inserts into files, manual cleaning HEX
- Shell MD5: shell.hdb - original db 100% known malware MD5 format
IP list - malware posts, ssh/ftp/email/modsec scans, spam and more
- Bad ips: List : TXT formats | Standard 1 week | Slim 48 hour | Full
Top 50 ac0f4fa3d19c3f2bb9ef447227b0997def73c7cfd57278548341d63f3c601774 - Total times 5394
7d232f31c931c7f7b41339775539dc4014f2a81770c9d0c3a0a144b2c094940f - Total times 2718
405c458675178eb5579efde36b580ecd1efb8e1bd317ce91b96a18fe31117b39 - Total times 1582
db7ab532f6d5d894b23d1e866f9fc60ced74a7b666c412516aa0b8710e4dbaf8 - Total times 91
123bc515f41b453b26287bdfbb28f7307fcf94c27c16458db40fdf60d8c927a6 - Total times 2
Go deeper 1000
Malware Full List
Copyright InterServer, Inc - john AT interserver DOT net